The client will cover any necessary travel expenses of the makeup
artist as agreed at time of booking
This is to include, should it be required, parking charges
For destination weddings airport transfers both in the UK and abroad,
flights and accommodation should all be provided.
to learn more about its privacy practices.
1) Personal information that I collect from my customers
PrettyBowMakeup Ltd collects personal information such as name, address, email address, telephone number and photographs, to allow me to fulfill a hair and makeup service to you the customer, there
are rare occasions
I also collect personal details such as email address, name, telephone number, photographs, for marketing purposes, to inform you of special offers and promotion. you have the right to
opt out at any time please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The legal reasons to collect, use, and share personal information
PrettyBowMakeup Ltd collects your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may
revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list; if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information
about your purchases if required by tax law; and as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1)
providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services;
3) The third parties PrettyBowMakeup Ltd shares information with
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
To additional hair and makeup artists if they are working with me on a booking or if i have passed them on a booking in the form of a referal
4) Data Retention
comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements. I generally keep your data for the following time period: 1 year
5) Transferring information outside the EU
PrettyBowMakeup Ltd doesn't transfer information outside the EU
6) Customers Rights
- You the customer has the right to request access your data at any time please contact the data protection officer at email@example.com
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for
legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to
receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your
local data protection authority.